Not getting the desired aspect of your thighs, despite your daily workout? Whatever you do, you can’t seem to lose that leg fat – specifically the inner thighs? The truth is many workout routines don’t include the moves you need to truly target the area of the inner thighs. And this is also an area you don’t exercise through everyday activities, so you need a workout that focuses on the muscles of the inner thighs.
Let’s talk a bit about this leg area and what exercises you should do in order to work on them more effectively.
The inner thigh muscle mass consists in a group of five muscles. To better understand the inner thigh muscles, take a pillow and squeeze it between your knees. What you’re feeling right now is that group of muscles working. They work with the hip to help with walking and climbing. Also, they stabilize your legs and pelvis when you stand or move.
The reduction of inner thigh fat is very difficult and takes time but these 5 exercises will help you get toned thighs in no time. They will not only work your inner thighs, but also help with your other trouble spots like your outer thighs, butt, and the back of your legs. Perform this 20 minute inner thigh fat workout 2-3 days a week to make the thigh fat disappear.
- Plié squats
- Standing upright, take your posture with heels touching and toes pointing out
- Keeping your heels together, rise up onto your toes and maintain posture
- Bend your knees into a half squat, hold it for three seconds and come back – do 15 reps for one set
- If balance is an issue, feel free to hold on to a wall or anything you think might help
- Hip bridge with a squeeze
- lay on your back with your feet flat on the floor and your knees bent
- place a small exercise ball or a rolled-up towel between your knees
- as you lift up your butt keeping in line with your knees, squeeze on the ball as much as you can
- keep your lower back down – do 10 reps for one set
- Scissor legs plank
- stand in a full plank position with each foot placed on a gliding disc, a paper plate or a a small folded towel
- keep your upper body stable and slide feet apart in a wide opening
- from that position, slowly squeeze inner thighs to slide feet back together – do 15 reps for 1 set
- Wide-stance squat
- stand with your feet slightly wider than your shoulder width and toes pointing out
- lower yourself in a squat position, holding it for two seconds
- go back to the starting position and do another 14 reps – 15 for one set
- Squat with ball
- take the same position from before, only your toes now pointing straight ahead
- place a small ball or a folded towel between your legs just above the knees
- squeeze on the ball with your inner thighs and squat, keeping the position for three seconds
- return to standing and do 15 reps for one set
Incorporate either of these drills into any of your leg day workouts to really sculpt and tone those inner thighs. You can start today with just a few minutes and start making a difference. Your inner-thighs will be tighter and slimmer. You can achieve your ideal look starting today!